Buyer’s pre-purchase house inspections in Devonport, Belmont and Bayswater
Before buying a house a house inspection is often a requirement. This inspection can help determine any issues such as moisture, insects, rodents, mould, incorrect wiring, rot, etc that might otherwise lead to unexpected and costly delays or problems.
Seller’s pre-sale house inspections
Before selling your house arrange an inspection to ensure there are no issues that could later cause delays, a reduction in sale price or even a potential loss of sale.
Meth Testing Auckland
It also makes good sense to have your house inspected:
- As an owner of a new build prior to the new house warranty expiring
- As part of a proactive regime to ensure your home is being maintained in good condition – a 5 yearly inspection is recommended
- When you have completed major renovations
- When you are looking to rent a property, prior to signing a tenancy agreement
5- Star No Cowboys 99% approval from over 130 authenticated ratings 2015-2017. A Buyer’s Choice have Fully Qualified House Inspectors in NZ and all House Inspectors are covered with indemnity public insurance up to $2M per property
- All Inspections in accordance with Residential Property Inspections Standard NZ4306:2005
- Meth ‘P testing also available in accordance with NZS 8510:2017
Ensure your investment is sound with a professional house inspection.